B&B Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Cape Tribulation - Daintree National Park
A few notes for people travelling with children..
Many B&B's do not accept children, at Rainforest Hideaway they are welcome as long as you understand that;
- Your children's safety is your responsibility, around the house there are several unfenced fishponds and although this is quite a safe rainforest children should not run around unsupervised as there are some hazards like thorns and stinger trees, not to mention the odd cassowary.
- The other guests stay here because of the peace and serenity of the rainforest and the sounds of the wildlife, running and screaming children would stop other people enjoying their stay.
- The house is not a playground, no running and screaming.
- Other guests like to sleep till at least 7.30/8.00 am, some kids have their biggest energy burst when they wake up with the birds at 6 am.
- It is your responsibility to control your kids, if you feel your kids can not go without-, or are entitled to noisy activities your opinion is respected but then I am happy to suggest some other accommodation options in this area where that will not be a problem.
The above is not to meant to discourage you from staying at Rainforest Hideaway but some recent experiences have prompted me to write this with the comfort of the other guests in mind.